Kitchen Remodeling Easy As 1-2-3
As one of the leading kitchen remodeling services in Northern Virginia, Premier Floors understands the importance of remodeling your kitchen home. Your kitchen is critical and that’s why most of our customers are returning customers as they remember us whenever an issue appears. Our cutomers remember us because we have been offering quality remodeling services for over many years.
We provide a design and rendering for your kitchen so that you can have a visual idea of what is going to be the final outcome. All our projects are accomplished with our own technicians and engineers. They are efficient enough to offer you with the best service.
1. We first start with a free kitchen design consultation with one of our on staff experts. Our expert will work with you every step of the way, helping you select the best products of your choice in order to create the design you want within your remodel budget. Aesthetics aside, our experts will consider the optimal layout of the kitchen, space planning, functionality, entertaining needs, storage, organization and the kitchen work triangle which maximizes efficiency and reduces traffic.
2. Premier Floors will schedule a date and order all of your products and all other needs before we begin the project.
3. On scheduled date the construction crew (licensed plumbers, tilers, stone masons, electricians, dry wallers) will show up and complete your dream kitchen on time and on budget.
These are the specifications that are included with our kitchen remodeling project:
- Walls And Ceiling Renovation
- Floors And Plumbing
- Wood Cabinets, Wall Cabinets, Base Cabinets
- Granite Countertops
- Tiled Backsplash
- Installation Of Other Appliances
If you are looking forward to appoint a kitchen remodeling contractor call now or contact us via our contact page and we’ll give you a free consultation.
Buying Tips for Kitchen Remodeling
Prep, cooking and cleanup areas are the primary and mandatory zones of any home kitchen. All other zones (baking, beverage and entertainment areas, for example) are not necessary and therefore called auxiliary zones. By combining some zones into one area or eliminating zones that don’t fit into your layout, lifestyle, and budget you can make your kitchen multi-task just like how you do.